Irregular Verbs Flashcards
A set of 27 cards on Irregular Verbs. Depending on your students' level they can be used in several ways such as memory games, conversation cards, oral test, group work, etc…
What to do with these cards?
- Cut out and laminate the cards.
- Put the students in groups.
- Show each group of students two or three different cards. Ask “ What's the Past Simple of…?.” and “ What's the past participle of….?”
- The students look at the card in order to find the correct answer. (you can also encourage your students to say a simple sentence with the irregular verb. )
- This activity ends when all cards have been used and they can say all the Irregular verbs.
- Give a prize to the best group such as a sticker.