This great 7-page expository writing worksheet teaches your students to write non-fiction that informs, explains or compares something - by offering simple step-by-step instructions and a lot of support. This worksheet was kindly presented by Evan-Moor Corp. and is also available for free download on their website.
Detailed teacher's notes included.
• Expository writing explains ideas.
• It presents true and accurate information.
• It gives directions. It tells:
how to do something
how something works
how to get from one place to another
• It must be clear and well-organized.
• It must contain adequate information to support the main idea.